[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 18 16:50:27 PST 2007

I agree, this was the best Loch Ruadh event we have had since Lughnasa (hell Welshmen can't spell).  By my count, we had 6 heavy fighters,  10 archers, 16 citizens and about 100 drive by mundanes who slowed to watch.  Some even stoped for a while.

  The next combined practice is March 4Th.  We need the war practice. All Loch Ruadh should make their best effort the be there and support the greatest Shire in the whole SCA.

  LOCH RUADH ROCKS.

  Your humble herald (if that is possible},

  Gruffydd Mawr ap Rodri aka, Dad

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  It was great to see everyone today. My thanks go out to Kaz and Antonia for the ride to fighter practice and the loan of a chair and to Seward and Anna for the ride home. I had a great time.

Dana