[Loch-Ruadh] Get AHead !!! + added challenge!!!

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Feb 19 20:20:50 PST 2007

Ok, so I got a styrofoam wig head from Polydore on
Sunday and I've been looking it over and wondering how
to decorate it.

I know everyone is looking for something to do, here
just short of 3 weeks before Gulf War, so here's what
I propose.

I propose we have a severed head decorating contest to
be judged the last day of Gulf War (Saturday).  I
would volunteer to judge, but I'd like to participate,
so I propose that we either let the populace of Loch
Ruadh vote on it, or maybe we can sucker..er..ahem..I
mean convince someone to judge it for us.

If you didn't get a foam wig head from Polydore, you
can decorate and enter anything resembling, such as
your own wig head, a mannequin head, or a severed
Trimaran head that you might happen to acquire in
battle.  Those not going to Gulf War can send a head
with someone to enter in absentia if they wish or if
there is enough interest maybe we could have a home
game.

If there is any interest in doing it again next year,
or for Halloween we could have an A&S activity and
decorate severed heads as a group.

What do you think?  Would anyone be interested?

Terrence

href="http://www.ourphonelist.com">OurPhonelist.com<br>It's