[Loch-Ruadh] Peanut

PBW PBW_RN at peoplepc.com
Tue Feb 20 16:48:15 PST 2007

Thank you for having given Peanut such a wonderful life during his "puppy
golden years". Y'all we're wonderful in taking him in and giving him a
wonderful home when one of my patients was no longer able to care for him
when he had to enter a nursing home. Without y'alls love Peanut would have
become just another stastic, but thanks to y'all he wasn't.

My heartfelt thanks go to you both for giving him the love he needed in his
elder years, and my heart goes out to you both as I know y'all loved Peanut
dearly and his passing is indeed sad.

Magdalia/Pook