[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 28 15:42:19 PST 2007

Dear Gentles,

Please remember that we will NOT be having bardic this month.  Passing of
the cloak will be at the regular night, on April 6.  Next week I will post
Lord Aradonn's criteria for the competition and I will repost it again the
week before bardic.

Lord Aradonnn has asked me to let those of you going to war know that there
will be a Kragenworth-style bardic in the Falconrose encampment on Friday
night "darkish, after dinner".

To all going to war, have a safe journey there and back, help win the war
and drink a beer or two for me.  See you on April 6th!

In Service to the Dream,

Lady Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle
Loch Ruadh Rocks!

Beam me sideways, Scottie. These people don't know which way is up!