[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Reservations

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 1 18:25:24 PST 2007

I don't see Vivian listed here, but she's on the meal prep list.

Brighid Mac <dallaspanther at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello Again!

Below I have listed everyone that is attending Gulf War and camping with Loch Ruadh as well as the tent sizes of each person. Please verify the information and let me know if there is an error, or if there are additional tents/ez-ups that i need to know about for you. I need a response on this by Monday night (the 5th) so that I can have time to make up the maps to bring for everyone to look at during populace meeting on Wednesday.

Those with Paid Reservations complete:
Name: Tent Size: EZ-Up:

Constance Culvern 10x20 10x10
Vigulf Brokenaxe 10x20
Brighid & Bear 10x20 10x10
Rolf & Sybil 10x20 10x10
Penny Boyd 10.5x15
Gruffydd (Dad) 14x10 10x10
Alric & Fiona 10x20 10x10 – 2
Padraig bunking w/Polydore
Polydore 11x17
Alex & Kat & Mel 10x20 10x10
Duckie & Robbie 15x20
Gabby & Sluggy 10x20 10x10
Terrence 10x20
Chantel & 2 kids w/Terrence
Elizabeth 10x20
Kaz, Antonia, et al 10x20

Still uncertain:
Wendy & 3 kids 12x15 – 2

Thanks everyone for your help!

Brighid
Loch Ruadh Camp Coordinator

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.