[Loch-Ruadh] 2nd GW Land Trip

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 4 19:55:18 PST 2007

The 2nd Gulf War Land trip for the gate building will
be this weekend Feb. 9-11.  So far we have no solid
times that the group is leaving, but some of the group
are planning to take Friday off and leave early Friday
morning.  I will not be able to leave until late
Friday night, or Saturday morning.

This trip needs at least 8 people as we will need to
dig 2 large holes to set the towers into, put the
pieces together, raise them into place, and cover them
in burlap and concrete.  The more people we have to
help on this one the better.

We will still have some time during Gulf War to do
some of the work, but the majority needs to be done
before we get to GW.  In case of poor weather, I will
be contacting Larry at the GW site to see if we can
get an extension.

We will have more discussion about departure times and
vehicles on Wednesday at Populace meeting.

Terrence