[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 18:51:34 PST 2007

Hope you all get to feeling better soon. You did miss a fun practice though! Hopefully we will have another beautiful day for practice on the 4th!

Brighid

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.