[Loch-Ruadh] Weather

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Jan 1 17:20:30 PST 2007

Not at all, good my lord; I referred instead to the difficulty a Welshman
must needs encounter when dealing with the King's English.  'Tis hard enough
for me, an Irishman, but at least we make proper use of the vowels, and do
not resort to making the consonants do double duty.  My Welsh brethren must
find English appalling clear of multiple consonants.

Padraig