[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf war pre-registration

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 18:18:06 PST 2007

Greetings Everyone!
Thus far I have confirmations or arrangements made for the following people that they are camping with Loch Ruadh at Gulf War.

Constance Culvern
Vigulf
Gruffydd (aka Dad)
Alric & Fiona
Padraig
Rolf & Sybil
Penny Boyd
Brighid & Bear
Gabby & Sluggy

Anna & Seward (camping in Merchants Row)

That's only 13 people so far. I'm not sure how many we need to  be sure to keep our land, but I'm pretty sure it's more than 13. So, everyone please bring copies of your confirmations to populace tomorrow. Also, as Catrin stated earlier, if you need to make arrangements please contact either Catrin or myself.

Thanks everyone!!
YIS
Brighid :-)

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.