[Loch-Ruadh] Bookmark making class reminder - Jan 23

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Thu Jan 18 21:32:29 PST 2007

I need to make an addition to this reminder, concerning the materials.  You
will need an oval embroidery hoop that is about 9" X 5". Your pattern is
approximately 8" X 3½".  Also a piece of pant weight cotton or linen fabric
that is at least 3" larger, on all sides, than your hoop.  It should be
colorfast or white to prevent staining the piece of needlework.  A large
ball of bedspread weight crochet cotton will make 2 or 3 pieces at least.
You should bring your own thimble: you will need it!  Needles will be
provided for everyone.  I will try to have some extra hoops and fabric but
bringing your own will be very helpful.

I look forward to seeing a good attendance: remember, this is a Shire
project and we want to turn out a good product.

Bicé