[Loch-Ruadh] They Walk Among us!

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Jan 21 09:50:13 PST 2007

This one reminds me of an episode of the Newlywed Game
I saw years ago.  The question was "In your
neighborhood does the sun rise in the north, south,
east, or west?"  Three out of the four wives got it
wrong, and a couple of them even argued about it when
someone corrected them later in the show.

Terrence