[Loch-Ruadh] A & S Reminder

Chris Harper bice at backroadsoftexas.com
Mon Jan 22 20:02:10 PST 2007

Just to remind you all of the bookmark class tomorrow night at Lady Aingeal
and Laird Careal’s, 7:30 pm.  Remember that you do not have to make a
bookmark right now, but you need to learn how.  We don’t have to have them
ready until midsummer so there will be time after GW for you to get them
done.  I will have some hoops and cloth available for those that are
lacking; needles will be provided, you only need to bring your own regular
needle for couching.

Don’t forget to plan on the second (and necessary) class one week from
tomorrow on Jan. 30th so you can learn how to finish the bookmarks.

If there is a lot of demand, we can repeat these classes maybe in April.
That way GW will be over and heads will be clearer. :-)

Any problems, call me at 817-737-5153.

See you tomorrow,

Bicé