[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf war pre-registration

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 2 09:18:27 PST 2007

answered privately

Gabrielle de Luxton <gabydlux at swbell.net> wrote:  I had to wait to be sure I was going to get the Gulf War dates off for vacation. Sluggy is out of town this week, but we will be registered by the end of the week and can forward a copy to you. Our plans at this time are to camp with Loch Ruadh. with our 10 x 20 and possibly ezy up in front of it.
Gabby

Kathy wrote:
Please remember,
If you plan to attend Gulf War and camp with Loch Ruadh this year; you need to provide confirmation of registration to Brighid by Populace meeting Wednesday.

If you have extenuating circumstances that delay registration please spek to myself or Brighid at Populace to see what can be arranged.

Loch Ruadh's camp should be amazing this year with the Gate towers being erected, don't miss out!

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!