[Loch-Ruadh] Gate Building

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Jan 14 08:29:09 PST 2007

Ok, part of me is saying "Go ahead, you can make it,"
but the other part of me is saying "Terrence you
idiot, stay off the roads."  I'm going to stay home
for these one.  Someone please fill me in on what
happens at the Gulf War meeting and phone or e-mail me
if there is anything I need to do.  I'll try to work
twice as hard at the next gate building.

Terrence