[Loch-Ruadh] burrrrrr

Elizabeth rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 17 12:08:08 PST 2007

Oh, is that like walking 10 miles to school each day, uphill
both ways, in 10 feet of snow?
Mmmm. I'm enjoying my day at home.
I'm content with my fresh hot pot of chicken and dumplings,
herbed biscuits, and the loaf of hot french bread I just pulled
out of the oven.
Now, it's just a matter of getting my book and settling down with
a cup of hot tea.

//Elizabeth