[Loch-Ruadh] burrrrrr

j_greywolf at earthlink.net j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 17 12:51:51 PST 2007

    i knew their  was somthing i for got   the place now has  a new hvac
controlls and most of the buildings  have new  hvac units   ( don't forget
the  rodeo )
            ya think i am just a little proud of the place    wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow

<loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org>
> Date: 1/17/2007 1:50:02 PM
> Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] burrrrrr
>

>                              yea i know !  it is getting deep ;  and i do
> not mean snow   ! and it is even stock show time !
>

> Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
> to the kingdom and ,
> the one from who all blessings flow

Ruad