[Loch-Ruadh] Bardic Reminder

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 22 20:29:05 PST 2007

Sorry I will not be able to be there unless I get back from Austin early enough.
  Constance

Crystal Dozier <floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Bardic
Saturday, January 27
7:30 pm

At the home of Lady Elizabeth
640 Kerry St
Crowley, TX 76036

For directions:

>From Loop 820 or I-20:
South on Crowley Road to Crowley
East on Crescent Springs Drive (South of street light at the Dairy Queen)
Right at end of street, Right on Kerry Street.
2nd house on left.

>From I-35 W:
Exit 1187 (Rendon Crowley Road) and go to red light in Crowley (CVS on corner at light)
North (right turn) onto Crowley Road (note: construction)
Through next red-light intersection, past the Sonic and down the hill
Right turn on Crescent Springs Drive
Right at end of street, Right on Kerry Street.
2nd house on left.

or

Exit and go west on Alta Mesa, Sycamore School Road, or Risinger Road
South (left turn) onto Crowley Road