[Loch-Ruadh] HooHaa Court at Lughnasad

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Jul 2 14:47:34 PDT 2007

It is with great pleasure that I announce, after consultation with the
Grande HooHaa, that there will indeed be a HooHaa Court at Lughnasad this
year.

Her Glorious HooHaaness has charged me, as Her herald, to solicit and
gather business to be conducted in Her Court.  Should you have any
business that must needs be conducted in the HooHaa's Court, please send
it to me as soon as possible at padraig_ruad at irishbard.org.  The HooHaa
has informed me that she will also accept items of business directly.  Can
can send them to Baroness Dana's email address, sca004 at sbcglobal.net, to
which the HooHaa assures me she has (discreet) access.

In Service to Her Glorious HooHaaness,
Scolai
Herald to the Grande HooHaa