[Loch-Ruadh] MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN MOVING SALE

Robin Mitchell-Mabry smabry at flash.net
Wed Jul 4 08:48:22 PDT 2007

MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN MOVING SALE

I am in need of at least 4 (four) strong men to help me pack up my house,
take it to storage, and off load it.

I am willing to PAY $50/hour per strong back to get this done.

With any luck, this will be on Saturday after July 4.

IN ADDITION - For Sale

40# recurve bow w/wood and aluminum arrows, stringer, finger tabs, vambrace
--  $30

Ceramic base for 5 gal water bottles, includes wooden stand  -  $5

Fabric:

Linen - 60" wide 100%, hot pink, $20 must take all.

Misc. white fabric on bolts, $3/yard

Singer sewing machines  --  portable, one is old & metal.

Leathercraft Deluxe Kit - This is the big fancy one from Tandy,

$25

Rosewood speakers - they work fine, but I have no room for them, $25

Lateral file cabinet - 2 drawers - $10

Other things as I go along.

YIS,

Robin de Shealladh