[Loch-Ruadh] Site tokens

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 9 21:08:34 PDT 2007

Hi Kaz,

I've been working along on site tokens and have 89
cast as of tonight, but not finished out.  I was
planning on having a site token workshop, hopefully on
the 28th in the morning and afternoon to finish
cleaning and mounting them on strings.  I thought I
would drop you a line to find out if you had done any.
 I have several metal ones now if that would work
better as an original for your molds.

Would you have any interest in having the site token
workshop at your house?  We would need somewhere we
could work in a garage or outside as there will
probably be some metal filings going everywhere.

I will be at populace this week and will bring the
date up and see if it can get scheduled.  Drop me an
e-mail or talk to me there if you prefer.

Terrence