[Loch-Ruadh] NRCS Diversity Day 2007 Program

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Fri Jul 27 09:37:36 PDT 2007

We have been invited to Elizabeth's work to do a demo.  I have recommended a static display at officer's meeting.

If you have items that can be displayed please contact me at 817-480-2444.  Also if you can attend please let me know.  I know that Brighid and I will be going.

Diversity Day 2007 Program, on Thursday, August 2, 2007, from 8:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.  The event will be held at the Natural Resources Conservation Service, 501 W. Felix Street, Bldg. 23 in Fort Worth , 76115.

Lady Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann
Hospitaler
Shire of Loch Ruadh