[Loch-Ruadh] What better way to serve your shire than......

Robyn Cantley elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 13:08:09 PDT 2007

  ....Volunteering at Lughnasadh!!!

 I need help with waterbearing, so far I have no one to help me at any sites to be a waterbearer. I know there are other things to be done like setting up the site the first day..... so speak up and lend a hand!!! You'll feel great for contributing and you might even get some nice pretties or sparklies (oooooooo....ahhhhhhh....) for a token of appreciation!! You can contact me privately at elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com if you'd like to be a waterbearer. Or, I'm sure if you just want to say you'd like to help in any area, someone on the list will be more than grateful to point you in the right direction. Remember guys, Lughnasadh is only two weeks away! Loch Ruadh needs you!

YIS

Ly Ceara Mac an Ghabhann