[Loch-Ruadh] Missing Box of Utensils

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 29 08:29:36 PDT 2007

The Feastocrats have requested the Rubbermaid plastic shoe box of utensils. It was not listed as being in the feast supply tub when I did the inventory. So while I was at the storage shed yesterday I double checked thinking maybe I overlooked writing it down.but the utensil box is not in the Feast supply tub. I looked in all the tubs (except those holding Garage pavilions) and did not find it anywhere in the storage shed.

It went missing sometime (as best as I can track) after the feast at Lughnasad 2005, because the last inventory I can find it listed on is an Inventory dated July 17, 2005.

Did the feastocrats from last year see or use this box?

Elizabeth donated the box so I know it was a Rubbermaid and I believe it has a clear bottom with a blue lid.
Would you please look through your stuff and see if maybe it mistakenly got sent home with you?

Thanks,

Your Chamberlain,
Dana