[Loch-Ruadh] FW: NRCS Diversity Day 2007 Program

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Mon Jul 30 19:30:38 PDT 2007

We have been given an opportunity to speak about the SCA on the main agenda
at this demo. This can provide us with a way of reaching out to potential
newcomers.  If you are available on Thursday Aug. 2, 2007 during 8am thru
2pm please let me know. Parking will be free and a lunch is being provided.

Currently I have 2 people who have committed items for display and 2 people
who can tentatively attend with 1 confirmed.

I really need items to display during the demo so even if you can not commit
time maybe you have an item that can be brought to populace for me to use.

Please contact me to find out about items needed for the display or if you
can help in this endeavor at 817-480-2444.

Diversity Day 2007 Program, on Thursday, August 2, 2007, from 8:00 a.m. to
2:00 p.m.  The event will be held at the Natural Resources Conservation
Service, 501 W. Felix Street, Bldg. 23 in Fort Worth , 76115.

Lady Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann
Hospitaler
Shire of Loch Ruadh