[Loch-Ruadh] Please Donate

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 11:44:19 PDT 2007

Everyone,
We will be taking donations at Populace tomorrow evening to aid a local SCA family that has fallen on hard times recently. We will be accepting cash or Walmart gift cards. No amount is too small, so please bring what you can to donate and help a family in need.

Thank you,

Brighid

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.