[Loch-Ruadh] Wet?

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 1 15:49:42 PDT 2007

I'm gonna get a boat for this life,and come back as a duck the next one,my luck I'll end up Sunday dinner somewhere.
  Splish ,Splash on the West side.
  Constance

Terry Varner <tdv250 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  If we had, had practice today I guess this is just after the time I would have said "the clouds are a little dark but they will pass over us, we probably won't get wet".
Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner) Loch Ruadh, HospitalerYou need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape