[Loch-Ruadh] HooHaa Court at Lughnasad

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Jul 2 15:34:25 PDT 2007

HooHaa Court has been a feature of Lughnasad for several years, and is
simply for fun.  It is presided over by the Grande HooHaa, who rules with
an iron fist, and behaves in a most imperious manner, as befits Her
station.  Odd awards are given out, and odder business is conducted,
although some serious House Mac an Ghabhann business has been known to
take place as well.

The Grande HooHaa is attended by Her ladies-in-waiting, the Dragonflies,
and Her guards, the Order of the Garter Snake.  HooHaa Court has been
known to be filled with bubbles, flying marshmallows, and hula dancing.  A
good time is genrally had by all - by order of the Grande HooHaa.

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.