[Loch-Ruadh] Cooler Cover Workshop

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 6 16:20:40 PDT 2007

We have sponge brushes and black markers, and can start saving paper bags.

  Catrin and Tegwared

Chris Harper <bice at backroadsoftexas.com> wrote:
  I can supply the Duct Tape. Or rather my Hubby will!

Bicé

We can start gathering supplies now.
Supplies:
Brown butcher paper
Two packages of furniture thumbtacks or nails
White Glue (2 parts water to one part glue)
Black permanent marker
Stain & Polyurethane in one (Minwax Polyshades.
Dark stains such as Antique Walnut work best)
Several sponge brushes
Cardboard to cut up
Duct tape
Disposable gloves (optional)

If you have any of these supplies and would be willing to donate them please
email me.
I know Lady Janie is collecting brown butcher paper.

Elmer's school glue is on sale starting Sunday at Staples, a 4 ounce bottle
is 9 cents with a limit of 3 per person!!

Dana Mac an Ghabhann
House Mac an Ghabhann