[Loch-Ruadh] Meeting notes from 7/2

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 6 17:51:54 PDT 2007

Yes, we are still raising money for the gate fund. Donations can be made throughout the year and we will continue to hold fund raising activities at Lughnasad and during the year if someone volunteers to coordinate an additional fund raiser.
  At Lughnasad this year we will have the Jail and a "guess the number of" raffle.
  We will continue to collect funds as we will need to make Land trips each year for maintenence of the property even after gate construction is complete.

DONALD H MCKINNON <gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Are we still raising money for the Gulf War Fund. i kinda of though this would be an on going thing but it looks like noone is donating. I currently have about $50. worth of aluminum cans I need to crush. However, I will be in Florida until July 21st. It will be about July 28th at the earliest I can crush them and cash them in.

Gruffydd

Kathy wrote:
GW Fund Meeting 7/2/07

Original expense approval for gate $1,200.00 to $1,400.00 documented on drawing when presented to Populace for vote.

Original itemized amount $1,000.42 submitted after approval of design. This estimate is now 2 ½ years old.

Disbursed to date for materials: $917.33

Fund balance: $792.47

Outstanding receipts for materials: $372.73

Outstanding gas receipts: $506.32

Short: $86.58
$86.58/3 = $28.86

Each of 3 people who submitted receipts will be issued the amount of their receipts minus $28.86. We will pay balances owed after Lughnasad Fund Raisers.

A list will be submitted to the Populace outlining the expected materials cost to complete the gate. Any expenditure exceeding this amount will need to be approved by the Populace before re-imbursement.

Any obvious structural/positional changes that were made during the construction/erection of the gate will be summarized and explained to the Populace, and any future changes will be discussed with a majority of the GW Coordinators before being enacted.

Those who donated their gas expenses for the last Land Trip are asked to provide the amount spent so that they can be attributed with a donation to the gate efforts and to give an accurate accounting of the expenses that we can reasonably expect to incur for future trips.

In Attendance:
Rolf
Sybil
Catrin