[Loch-Ruadh] Fat Whipples

Gabrielle de Luxton gabydlux at swbell.net
Fri Jul 20 09:01:49 PDT 2007

Sorry to hear about the loss of your Whipples, my kids will keep an eye on her and show her the way to all the tuna she can hold.
Gabby

pbw_rn at charter.net wrote: To all who knew Fat Whipples, the Mackrel Tabby who allowed us (Conal, Magdalia, Sive and Una) to live in her house and who shared 12 years of friendship with us and our managerie, passed away this morning at 1018am.

In tribute to Fat Whipples I send the lyrics of one of our favorite songs, filked/composed by Marc Guinn of The Brobdingnagain Bards.