[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad site token workshop & A&S

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 21 08:28:32 PDT 2007

Please mark Sunday, July 29 at 10 AM on your calendars
for the Lughnasad site token workshop at the home of
Tegwared and Caitrin.  The workshop will last at least
several hours until all or most of the site tokens are
ready to be given out, so come later if your schedule
requires.

At the workshop we will be cutting sprues from the
sand cast site tokens, cutting off or filing flashing
and other extra metal, "touching up", smoothing,
drilling holes, and stringing the tokens to be worn.
If you have tools available you might want to bring
some of the following items:

chair
gloves
dremel tool with various metal cutting bits
hacksaw
fretsaw
straight metal cutting files
jewelers or needle files
drill and bits
pliers

At about 12:30 or 1 PM I will give an A&S class on
sand casting and cast several pewter items.

Please attend as we need to process more than 200 site
tokens to be ready for Lughnasad.

Thanks,
Terrence ad te Syke
Loch Ruadh MOAS