[Loch-Ruadh] New Home

Gene Floyd rolfsewardson at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 21:06:52 PDT 2007

Congratulations, for those of us who have not been to your old place, what is the address? This is so I can actually be there to help move whatever needs moving Saturday.

  Rolf

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  Amber and I have just completed purchasing a new home in Weatherford - a
nice big house, detached garage with a good size workshop, a swimming pool,
all set on nearly 2 acres with lots of trees.

We are working on moving as many boxes and odd and ends out in the evenings
as possible, and intend to move our furniture Saturday morning.

The plan is to get as much sorted away as possible over the next three weeks
so that we can hold a combination housewarming / Lughnasad the Saturday
after Lughnasad, 18 August. I'll put out more details soon.