[Loch-Ruadh] New Home

angelinblackink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 03:13:04 PDT 2007

Ni Hao!

  Many congrats on the new home.  The idea of a party sounds fun and we'd all love to help but it seems we'll all be a bit busy that weekend due to Lammas.  Therefore, I ust apologise for our absence, we (Yagyu and I) have been looking to get more involved in the are that we've moved into but it just seems like the timing is off all around.  ^_^

  -May your new place of residence be blessed with enlightenment and good energies-
  You Xue Xianxian