[Loch-Ruadh] Antonia's Father

Michelle Polley antonia.visconti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 13:10:58 PDT 2007

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.  Although we knew
he was getting closer, I thought I still had weeks or months.  It turns out,
I only had days.  As Kaz put, "If a better man has ever walked this Earth, I
have never heard of him."  I had heard him yell only once.  I had never
heard him tell a lie, and if he said he would do something, just consider it
done.  He was a man of impeccable integrity, and I was extremely fortunate
to have him as my dad.  He was always the planner and prepared us well for
his passing in so many ways.  Nothing was left unsaid or undone.  My family
and I have had many "laughter through tears" moments remembering him.

My condolences go out to all that also received a loss.

Lady Antonia Visconti
aka Michelle Polley