[Loch-Ruadh] A Huge Thank You

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 29 22:10:24 PDT 2007

But I heard the Rooster was still there.
  chuckles
  Constance

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  To Alric, Vigolf, Ben, Rolf, Brian, Polydore, our son Paul and our
son-in-law Stacy, who showed up early yesterday morning and worked liked
they were getting paid for it to get Amber and I moved to our new house.
In spite of my disorganization and the fact that U Haul screwed up and
only had a 17 foot truck available instead of the 24 foot one I had
reserved, they got the accumulation of twenty years loaded and then
unloaded in short order.

It all brings to mind the old saying, "A friend in need is a pain in the
butt." While helping us move was a pain in more than just the butt, I am
again reminded how lucky we are to have such great friends.

We are now trying to get everything put away (or at least out of the way)
so that we can host the promised After Lughnasad revel on 18 August.

Again, our heartfelt thanks.

Padraig and Amber