[Loch-Ruadh] Fwd: [Elfsea] Steppes Artisan XX - Results

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 30 16:01:50 PDT 2007

I have not seen any correction from them, but I thought Tegwerd, Catrin and I had the Friday 4-6 gate shift. I would be willing to have a shift on Friday but could not do it on Saturday.

  Gruffydd

Michelle Polley <antonia.visconti at gmail.com> wrote:
  It's nice to see one of our very own honored for the bone carving we all
have admired.

Antonia

On 7/29/07, Kathy wrote:

> Vivat to our own Caerell, who seems to have changed his name to
> Cranelle!!!
>

> Klfrench1023 at aol.com wrote:
>
> Sorry, this is what went to the Elfsea list.
>
> Caterina
>
> In a message dated 7/29/2007 10:09:31 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
> dmcovel79 at yahoo.com writes:
>
> Artisan Favorite - Home area - Primary art displayed:
> Countess Regina - Steppes / Elfsea - Cooking
> Debora of Durham - (?) - Period Games
> Thomas atte Woode - Stargate (?) - Wood carving
> Eline the Timid - Steppes - Costuming
> Lyonette van Leyden - Elfsea - Printing
> Cranelle McDonnal - Loch Ruadh - Bone carving
> Brangwyne verch Gryffyd - Steppes - Weaving, spinning,
> and cooking

> Catrin
> Loch Ruadh Rocks!

Lady Antonia Visconti