[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh's OP page

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Wed Jun 6 13:50:15 PDT 2007

The OP page has been updated (yes I've been a little behind in doing that). If everyone would please double-check their entries and make sure everything is correct it would be much appreciated. If there are any corrections please email me and I will get it corrected ASAP.
For those of you who have a device/arms and it isn't being linked next to your name please send me a jpg of it and it will also be included.

And since Padraig did post earlier about it being time to start working on award reccomendations this is a very good way to see what someone has or doesn't have.

The OP is located at http://www.geocities.com/dohmnall_oruairc/LROP.htm