[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Reminder

Crystal Dozier floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 12 23:08:58 PDT 2007

Please send any submissions you have for the Scarlet Letter to me by June 20th for inclusion in the July/Aug issue.
  Please include permission for me to publish your submission electronically and in print.

  If you want a paper copy at July populace:

  Paper copies are free of charge, but please email me at chronicler at lochruadh.org if you want one. I want to make sure I print enough so everyone that wants one can have one. I don't want to leave anybody out!

  In Service,

  Floria Blackdragon