[Loch-Ruadh] Help me find Ethne?

Lady Eithne GrandeDamme FR eithnethehealer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 04:24:45 PDT 2007

answered privately.
  Lady Eithne

angelinblackink <angelinblackink at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hello, all!

I was wondering if anyone could help me find the e-mail addy of ethne of falconrose? I really need to get her some information and soon. I haven't been able to catch her on IM or the phone though...

                         In Service to the House, the Keep & the Kingdom, and to the Pursuit of True Honor,   Lady Eithne ingen mhic Chionaoit
Also Known as the Healer

  GrandeDamme FalconRose Keep and The Rose of SK

  Central Region Chirurgeon, Ansteorra