[Loch-Ruadh] Reminders

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 22 06:56:15 PDT 2007

Please remember that Bardic is this Saturday 06/23 at our house (Catrin and Tegwared).
  Also note that should it be dry enough we will have a make up Archery/Fighter Practice this Sunday at Dutch Branch.
  If it's too wet to fight or shoot, there is a Bowyers and Fletchers workday scheduled at Kaz and Antonia's after lunch.
  If you're not into making arrows, you could always help with the sanding of the Lughnasad prize boxes that are awaiting some attention from an industrious Shire member or 2.
  Of course if you don't do either you could come chat with friends.

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!