[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Upcoming Events

Crystal Dozier floriablackdragon at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 28 14:54:27 PDT 2007

  Mundane Cover Workshop Sponsored by House Mac
  Saturday, June 30
  10:00 am
  Lady Elizabeth's House
                640 Kerry St Crowley, TX 76036
  Directions: From Loop 820 or I-20: South on Crowley Road to Crowley East on Crescent Springs Drive (South of street light at the Dairy Queen) Right at end of street, Right on Kerry Street. 2nd house on left. From I-35 W: Exit 1187 (Rendon Crowley Road) and go to red light in Crowley (CVS on corner at light) North (right turn) onto Crowley Road (note: construction) Through next red-light intersection, past the Sonic and down the hill Right turn on Crescent Springs Drive Right at end of street, Right on Kerry Street. 2nd house on left. or Exit and go west on Alta Mesa, Sycamore School Road, or Risinger Road South (left turn) onto Crowley Road East on Crescent Springs Drive (South of street light at the Dairy Queen) Right at end of street, Right on Kerry Street. 2nd house on left.

  Archery & Fighter Practice
  Sunday July 1
  1:30 pm
  Dutch Branch Park

  For directions:
  http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=UeD4NOp_0TqvP7Sd.NKFjt9162P8QlfMD9sexLc5nIg5D1RI&csz=Benbrook%2C+TX&country=us

  Populace Meeting date changed due to holiday!!!

      Loch Ruadh Populace Meeting
  Wednesday, July 11
  7:30pm

IHOP
5920 Quebec Street
Lake Worth

  For directions: http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?addr=5920+Quebec+St&csz=Lake+Worth%2C+TX&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

  We meet in modern clothing. You do not have to purchase food or drink to attend.