[Loch-Ruadh] Chair and Cooler Cover Workshop

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 29 13:59:50 PDT 2007

Do you want to learn how to make covers for your chair or cooler?

Then this is for you!!!

When: tomorrow (June 30th) 10:00 AM
Where: Lady Elizabeth's House
            640 Kerry St Crowley, TX 76036
Phone Number: 817-228-4779 Call if you get lost

You do not need to bring fabric and supplies unless you want to try your hand at actually sewing a cover.
There is plenty of room to bring sewing machines and tables, if you desire.
We will show you how to draft a pattern for your chair or cooler.
I will have some handouts available or I can email them to you.
Please bring your chair and/ or cooler.
There is plenty of room for sewing machines & tables.
We may take up a collection for pizza delivery for lunch, or we can go out for lunch; there are many food places nearby.
We should be done by about 3 or 4 PM.

If you have any questions (other than directions!!!) call Dana

Directions: From Loop 820 or I-20: South on Crowley Road to Crowley East on Crescent Springs Drive (South of street light at the Dairy Queen) Right at end of street, Right on Kerry Street. 2nd house on left. From I-35 W: Exit 1187 (Rendon Crowley Road) and go to red light in Crowley (CVS on corner at light) North (right turn) onto Crowley Road (note: construction) Through next red-light intersection, past the Sonic and down the hill Right turn on Crescent Springs Drive Right at end of street, Right on Kerry Street. 2nd house on left. or Exit and go west on Alta Mesa, Sycamore School Road, or Risinger Road South (left turn) onto Crowley Road East on Crescent Springs Drive (South of street light at the Dairy Queen) Right at end of street, Right on Kerry Street. 2nd house on left.