[Loch-Ruadh] Yoo-hoo Kaz

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Jun 3 21:11:31 PDT 2007

Hi Kaz,

I'm hoping you will be at Populace on Wednesday,
otherwise I would like to hook up with you and give
you a few pieces of scrap metal I have.  It is
unidentified scrap I have that I think is pewter and
am wondering if it will melt in your melting pot.  If
I don't see you at populace I am hoping I can bring
them by some other time to see.

Terrence