[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Information & Volunteers needed

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 19 16:21:26 PDT 2007

  Lady Cat
  I will be attending,however I will be day tripping and unsure as to time of arrival.
  I will be able to assist anyway as longs as it doesn't require excessive walking.
  You know I will never miss lughnasad again !!!!
  Constance

"j_greywolf at earthlink.net" <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:
  as far as i know without checking with the person "really " in charge here
we should be able to do it on both ends despite my birthday and turning an
old 60 wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net yea i
know no comments from the gallery !
to the kingdom and ,