[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Sun Jun 24 13:19:57 PDT 2007

Thank you Catrin and Tegwared for hosting the bardic. After a long absence
from the activities of the Shire it was good to be back among friends and
family.

Fridhur and Britton both enjoyed themselves at the bardic. I was asked to
extend their thanks for an ernjoyable evening and also t tell Padraig that
his breakfast beer was really really good.

Domhnall