[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 25 06:23:03 PDT 2007

Sorry to have missed it, especially since I was contemplating attending, but two non-SCA friends were convinced to go to Bjornsburg with me to attend the Fiber Arts College.  We had a grand time, though the carpal tunnel syndrome is biting hard this morning.  I took an interesting class taught by Mistress Stella and was once again struck by how very talented she is and how well-rounded her talents are.  Her chain stitch is so small and even, it looks like machine work.  I think I may have convinced my college roommates to attend a few more events, though I can say for certain we will not be camping and sleeping on the ground.  The arthritis and carpal tunnel rule that out, but hey, if a decent hotel is nearby, I may finally get my best friends involved... after sixteen years of trying.

Madelina