[Loch-Ruadh] Out of here 6/25 Update

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 25 20:26:56 PDT 2007

Did you knell of the fake stone there. the real on is is the Museum in Edinburgh. Don't forget to visit Iona Ilse and the Abby there.  One of my ancestors was the last Abbot there, John McKinnon Circa 1400. And if you hit Loch Ness just north of Fort William, I'm sure you see Nessy there we did. I have a picture for the doubters. Sterling Castle is also a great place.
  We also found that some of the best places to see show up when you get lost and find the sites not listed on the map.

  I could go on but it's beginning to look like I'm bragging.. So have a great time (how could you not) and we look forward to when you come back and all the Pic you take

  Gruffydd (aka a McKinnon from the Isle of Skye).

George Boles <sidhe01 at swbell.net> wrote:
  Apologies,

I messed up, we also went to Scone (pronounced Scoon) yesterday.

Today we went to the Aberdour distillery where a very very good single malt whiskey is made, And then to Blair Atholl, The Duke of Blair Atholl is the only person to still retain his
own private army, The Atholl Highlanders, al 40 of them.

Alric