[Loch-Ruadh] Granddaughter and niece

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 12:01:49 PDT 2007

Congratulations, Caterina and Ron, and to the proud new parents as well.

  May Seriyah be a joy and a blessing to you all the days of your lives.

  Padraig

Klfrench1023 at aol.com wrote:
  Congratulations! Ron and I just had a new grandchild today, too. Another
girl, born to our oldest son, Mike and his girlfriend, Lori. She is 6 lbs, 11
oz. (born in Oklahoma, thus smaller, of course), and her name is Seriyah
Renee Jones! Another girl to spoil! I'm over the moon.

Caterina

Nunc Est Bibendum