[Loch-Ruadh] GW Shed Pickup

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 17:06:19 PST 2007

Greetings All,
This is a reminder that shed pickup for items to be transported to Gulf War is this weekend. We are gathering Sunday March 4th at 10:00 am at Angela's house. I have listed below everyone's names and what they volunteered to transport.

We still need volunteers to transport the following items:
Sheet wall poles
Shire Ez-ups
Sheet walls

People who have already volunteered to transport items:
Kat & the gang:
1 pavillion (poles and box)

Elizabeth:
6 tables

Kaz, Antonia et al:
4 tables, 2 pavillion boxes

Alric & Fiona:
4 tables, poles for 2 pavillions

Please let me know if you can take some of the extra items that still need volunteers to transport them.

Brighid

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.