[Loch-Ruadh] Need a Plan "B"

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Mar 5 18:26:36 PST 2007

I was planning on running spear anyway, and if I can rig something to
protect my foot, I just might try to get out there anyway.  If nothing else,
maybe I can guard a crennelation or a siege engine or something.

And as for being drunk - I wish!  Then I would have been relaxed and loose
enough not to tighten up the muscles in that foot as I came down on it, and
everything would have been fine.  Irishmen only get hurt while sober.

Padraig